Once a stand alone delicatessen, the Trevallyn Deli has now been successfully integrated into the Trevallyn Grocer.
It offers a delightful selection of cheeses from Tasmania & the mainland as well as speciality cheeses from France and Italy. There is a range of small goods from Tasmanian Pure, Pandani and Sharman's small goods plus a selection of antipasto products, housemade dips and terrines.
The deli staff are always creating tempting meals to take home - chicken and beef Wellingtons, salmon patties and Chicken and Vegetable pies are just a few of the popular choices.
The shelves are bursting with gourmet food lines from Tasmania and overseas: good extra virgin olive oils, vinegars, oatcakes, chutneys, relishes, jams, honey, spices: all a little different from what is stocked at the big supermarkets.
We pride ourselves on our selection of fair-trade, rainforest certified and organic coffee beans which can be ground to order. We hold over 20 varieties in stock and vary these from time to time so that there is always an interesting selection to choose from.
we also offer outside catering; our antipasto platters and taste plates are very popular... phone 6334 9588 to order
Worth trying:- fresh Atlantic Salmon fillets and smoked salmon from Tassal and Huon Aquaculture
- free range ham off the bone and bacon from Pandani Smallgoods
- pork pies from Sharmans Butchery
- sausages, smoked chicken, free range ham and bacon from Bok's Bacon
- smoked ham, and shortcut bacon from Tasmanian Pure
- gourmet sausages in an ever changing range of flavours
- D’Affinois, a delightful, double cream brie style from France
- Award winning Heidi Gruyere, Tilsit and Raclette
- Bill’s Beetroot Marmalade
- Evandale Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mure's Atlantic Salmon Terrine, Gravalax or Cold smoked sea run trout
- Infuse Coffee Roasters from the North West Coast (try the Classic Espresso blend)